The Sugar Claws: III-VII The Sugar Claws: III-VII

Interesting

I think the music you use adds a lot to the tone of this story, because without it, the story would have been at a paradox with the colors of the backgrounds. While the tone isn't definitely my cup of tea, you definitely have an interesting way of making everything work, so definitely props to you for that.

Another thing that's definitely working in your favor is that because I haven't looked at your other works, I still get a sense of what's going on, which only the best of story can manage to do flawlessly without throwing off the person too badly, so that's definitely a plus.

The only real con I had was the arrow button in the center of the screen, since when I first looked at the screen, the arrows at the side of the screen blended in a bit too much, so you might want to have the arrows on the sides stick out a little bit more so people aren't guessing as to how to get the story to move forward (hence then 9 instead of 10...), but other then that, there's nothing else wrong with the story.

I hope this review has been help.

Zel of the Review Request Club.

Celx-Requin responds:

I might need to fix the arrow buttons on the special edition, or include a tutorial or something.

Thanks for the review!
- Celx

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

nuuuuuuuuuuuu

cliff hanger DDDDD: I wanna to see basilisx get beat down... but all I can do is wait now T_T... luv it lol...

FIRE SONIC FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

wow XD

"U wanna test my reflexes?" XDDD

that's my new line :D

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

kirby music ftw!

deserves a 10 in my book.

: Black Hollywood : : Black Hollywood :

funny stuff, funny stuff.

I like.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

I like.

very good.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

iono about the ending...

seems like it was just kinda thrown there to me, but that's just my oppinion... still a good flash nonetheless.

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

haha, I like this XD

there was so many ways you could have gone wrong with, but being talented with this, you managed to do some good work that deserves a 10 with this, nice :D

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

what an episode!!!!

8 bit action... truly original with this, and who knew that it could be so good at the same time...

I'm glad that even after the whole bit of action in the episode before this, you didnt fail to add the action in this episode with mecha sonic, who seem persistant at getting the chaos emeralds... now to see mecha mario in action... that's gonna be awesome... I CANT WAIT!!!