bit Dungeon bit Dungeon

I agree mostly with what silver bird says, however being in the lv 55+ range, I can run in a room and clear it in about a sec. My stats for the level are way too overpowered to the point where I don't need a weapon to kill the bosses in about a sec. My crits are up there as well, and I feel like at that point, you're just running through to find better stuff (which isn't necessarily a bad thing)... I wish that there was either more stages or an increase in difficulty so that I wouldn't run through the game so easily.

Cute Critter Carnage Cute Critter Carnage

Collision Detection doesn't seem to be...

quite right with this one. It's mention that the whole squirrel and chipmunks are apart of the whole hitbox, but there were time when I was shooting at the chipmunks and nothing would happens, so I would make sure that the game is calculating the hitbox like it should be... but that's my opinion on that.

Secondly, the objective of the game seems a bit... off. We have to shoot the squirrel or else they will fall (up?) into the spikes... It seems kind of redundant to shoot squirrels if they're going to die anyway to the spikes. You might want to put some kind of text stating the purpose why you have to off the squirrels and chipmunks before the spikes do.

Other then that, the music did it's job, and the game was pretty challenging in the terms of how much time you had to shoot all the creature before they got to the spikes, so I think that's definitely a plus on your side. Anyway, I think that's all I have to say about this review.

Zel of the Review Request Club.

ForNoReason responds:

Good points all around. Thank you!

Enigmata Enigmata

it's cool

But there were a couple of aspect that were bothering me. I've played alot of flash flight shooter on this site, but the thing that bothered me the most was it was lacking the crispness that other flight shooter had, like for instance how the ships look drawn, and dont have that crisp feel to it. Not to say that it isnt good enough as it is, but it still feels like its lacking a bit. That just my oppinion on that.

What makes me take a point away from here however, is the choice of music that you decided to add in the game. The music alone does not feel fully developed alone, and I had to turn off the sound because it just didnt sound good at all. If your going to try to put technoish songs in this game, there's plenty of songs at this site that could have been offered that would have done much more for your game then the songs that have been offered on this game.

And the powerup... they last so little that at times when your fighting the boss, they become ineffictive because of how little they last, and there is alot that cancels out, and alot that detracts from your score. It may be too hectic, but if that's was your original plan, then you might want to change it a bit.

And to OnceAnAtheist: What your saying has nothing to do with this game, let alone does it make any sence at all. Your telling people that nothing resulted from the results of evolution, but was all created by god, but at the same time, that like telling people that their presents dont come from the people who buy them, but from santa clause. Seriously, people need to grow up sometimes and make sense of things, but some of us choose to stick in the past. The churches choses to stick in the poorest areas so they can give religion to those who will believe it, often leading it to be a scam most of the time, and when it doesnt work, they move on to different places just so they can scam other people too.

Times have changed. Back when religion was super powerful, the churches used it to gain all sorts of powers that they didnt deserve, using it for wars and whatever to gain their sort of lead over england, and it lasted for a long time.

but you cant just impose whatever you wanna say to other people, whether they wanna believe it or not is up to them, but it's not up to you to force it upon anyone, which it has been for so many generations, so stop please.

Block Drop Block Drop

sheesh...

I think that the music is a ear sore since when ur trying to figure out the puzzle, the whole harp thing wasnt going to well with it since trying to figure out how to figure out the puzzle, and I felt like everytime I messed up, it was because the harp noises were distracting me way too much... the music is just too dull to enjoy. No sense of melody or anything that the sounds could have given, which I wouldn't call it music... it's just noise as I'm trying to figure out the puzzle.

Gameplay is solid though, but the use of a diamond has me in wonder of why that's the peice chosen as the character your leading throught the maze. The background is a bit bland, and really doesnt seem to reflect the type of puzzle that this should be, but I can understand the background a whole lot more then I could the music.

anyway, it's a solid game, but please change the music.

Z-Wars Z-Wars

Good game :D

I liked it alot, and i managed to get up to number 42, however, the flaws in this game I think is that the flow of currency isnt very proficent to keep up building enough turrets as well as having strong enough turrets that can stop the force by the time you get that high. Even the 300 dollar cannon was having trouble killing off things by the time I reached that level, and it was hard trying to upgrade since it's too expensive to keep upgrading the little things for minimal benefits.

but all in all, good game.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

great game

Definately a great game, was gonna see if it was good and ended up beating it XD...

definately worth it, and funny in the end.

whoever does that voice for the laugh is quite good at it XD.