NJX-Ice Caverns NJX-Ice Caverns

Pretty good what you have here... I don't have the best quality headphones atm, so I can't give off a fair review without making mistakes due to the headphones, but you have a pretty solid song here.

-The wanderer- -The wanderer-

Very nice.

I love this.

5/5
10/10

./Top tier

Partying On Partying On

No complaints with this one.

Nice job.

JQiscool responds:

Thanks for the review!

The Jump (JQ) The Jump (JQ)

You have a really good song on your hands, but it sounds really empty atm... it gets better as it progresses, but it never really leave the empty feeling. You could use a stableSub bass to get rid of the empty feeling, and some pads to create some atmosphere.

Otherwise, solid song you have here.

4/5
8/10

JQiscool responds:

Thanks for your help!

Birds On Her Arm Birds On Her Arm

Nicely done... submit a few more songs, and I won't mind scouting you.

theacronyms responds:

Hey, thank you so much. I have a few more songs I can put up, and soon, I'll be posting audio loops I've created for video game and movie use.

Azure WIP beta preview Azure WIP beta preview

I think what's causing the drowing on the song after :50 is the amount of decay and reverb on your pad because it is kinda long making it seem really overbearing on the melody of the song... if you have a method of reducing those (not by much) then I think it'll fit better.

Otherwise, nice work.

Lockyn responds:

Thanks so much for reviewing! I did figure out something that's contributing to the drowning: the delay crash. I'll definitely see if your suggestion helps with it!

Thanks for listening!

Bring Down the Sky Bring Down the Sky

The only thing this song really need is a pad because it sounds like it's missing something in the background, and if you can blend a pad (maybe something like an electronic-sounding pad) or even create the pad synth on your own, it'll come out great.

Otherwise, you have a pretty solid song.

Sonic3-ChromeGadgetPiano Sonic3-ChromeGadgetPiano

I agree with LazyBucks, and the reason why I need to hear an original work before I'll scout you is that I need to know what you can make on you're own talent.

And also, if you submitted original work before, you need to title it as such because all of your submission have the sonic title under it making it Sega's original work instead of your own.

So submit a song under your own creation, and then pm me... and I'll see if it qualifies.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Please note: I have already been scouted. It's my collaborator, EspioKaos, who has not. [See the following tracks: Industrial Ruins, Industrial Intrusion, Reploid Deployment and Industrial Ruins- Stillness]

Gettin' Fancy Gettin' Fancy

Well Done... I enjoyed this.

Suezo responds:

Glad you liked it.

In This Moment In This Moment

I think that the voice could be a little more pronounce and also some a slight delay on it with some reverb so we feel the fullness of the voice.

Otherwise, you have a very solid song here! Great work!

Anyway, if you can, take a look at <http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/list en/472301> and tell me what you think about it!

-Zelazon