The Sugar Claws: III-VII The Sugar Claws: III-VII

Interesting

I think the music you use adds a lot to the tone of this story, because without it, the story would have been at a paradox with the colors of the backgrounds. While the tone isn't definitely my cup of tea, you definitely have an interesting way of making everything work, so definitely props to you for that.

Another thing that's definitely working in your favor is that because I haven't looked at your other works, I still get a sense of what's going on, which only the best of story can manage to do flawlessly without throwing off the person too badly, so that's definitely a plus.

The only real con I had was the arrow button in the center of the screen, since when I first looked at the screen, the arrows at the side of the screen blended in a bit too much, so you might want to have the arrows on the sides stick out a little bit more so people aren't guessing as to how to get the story to move forward (hence then 9 instead of 10...), but other then that, there's nothing else wrong with the story.

I hope this review has been help.

Zel of the Review Request Club.

Celx-Requin responds:

I might need to fix the arrow buttons on the special edition, or include a tutorial or something.

Thanks for the review!
- Celx

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

nuuuuuuuuuuuu

cliff hanger DDDDD: I wanna to see basilisx get beat down... but all I can do is wait now T_T... luv it lol...

FIRE SONIC FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

wow XD

"U wanna test my reflexes?" XDDD

that's my new line :D

bit Dungeon bit Dungeon

I agree mostly with what silver bird says, however being in the lv 55+ range, I can run in a room and clear it in about a sec. My stats for the level are way too overpowered to the point where I don't need a weapon to kill the bosses in about a sec. My crits are up there as well, and I feel like at that point, you're just running through to find better stuff (which isn't necessarily a bad thing)... I wish that there was either more stages or an increase in difficulty so that I wouldn't run through the game so easily.

Cute Critter Carnage Cute Critter Carnage

Collision Detection doesn't seem to be...

quite right with this one. It's mention that the whole squirrel and chipmunks are apart of the whole hitbox, but there were time when I was shooting at the chipmunks and nothing would happens, so I would make sure that the game is calculating the hitbox like it should be... but that's my opinion on that.

Secondly, the objective of the game seems a bit... off. We have to shoot the squirrel or else they will fall (up?) into the spikes... It seems kind of redundant to shoot squirrels if they're going to die anyway to the spikes. You might want to put some kind of text stating the purpose why you have to off the squirrels and chipmunks before the spikes do.

Other then that, the music did it's job, and the game was pretty challenging in the terms of how much time you had to shoot all the creature before they got to the spikes, so I think that's definitely a plus on your side. Anyway, I think that's all I have to say about this review.

Zel of the Review Request Club.

ForNoReason responds:

Good points all around. Thank you!

Enigmata Enigmata

it's cool

But there were a couple of aspect that were bothering me. I've played alot of flash flight shooter on this site, but the thing that bothered me the most was it was lacking the crispness that other flight shooter had, like for instance how the ships look drawn, and dont have that crisp feel to it. Not to say that it isnt good enough as it is, but it still feels like its lacking a bit. That just my oppinion on that.

What makes me take a point away from here however, is the choice of music that you decided to add in the game. The music alone does not feel fully developed alone, and I had to turn off the sound because it just didnt sound good at all. If your going to try to put technoish songs in this game, there's plenty of songs at this site that could have been offered that would have done much more for your game then the songs that have been offered on this game.

And the powerup... they last so little that at times when your fighting the boss, they become ineffictive because of how little they last, and there is alot that cancels out, and alot that detracts from your score. It may be too hectic, but if that's was your original plan, then you might want to change it a bit.

And to OnceAnAtheist: What your saying has nothing to do with this game, let alone does it make any sence at all. Your telling people that nothing resulted from the results of evolution, but was all created by god, but at the same time, that like telling people that their presents dont come from the people who buy them, but from santa clause. Seriously, people need to grow up sometimes and make sense of things, but some of us choose to stick in the past. The churches choses to stick in the poorest areas so they can give religion to those who will believe it, often leading it to be a scam most of the time, and when it doesnt work, they move on to different places just so they can scam other people too.

Times have changed. Back when religion was super powerful, the churches used it to gain all sorts of powers that they didnt deserve, using it for wars and whatever to gain their sort of lead over england, and it lasted for a long time.

but you cant just impose whatever you wanna say to other people, whether they wanna believe it or not is up to them, but it's not up to you to force it upon anyone, which it has been for so many generations, so stop please.

NJX-Ice Caverns NJX-Ice Caverns

Pretty good what you have here... I don't have the best quality headphones atm, so I can't give off a fair review without making mistakes due to the headphones, but you have a pretty solid song here.

-The wanderer- -The wanderer-

Very nice.

I love this.

5/5
10/10

./Top tier

Partying On Partying On

No complaints with this one.

Nice job.

JQiscool responds:

Thanks for the review!

Jack Blender Jack Blender

Hmm...

I must agree with my fellow reviewers... it is a bit creepy... especially if you dim the lights lolol.

But on a serious note, it seems like a good attempt at trying to model a character into 3d... I've never tried it so I wouldn't know exactly how difficult it is, but then again, I probably wont try it lol.

But the hat seems a bit see-through, and I'm not sure if that was your intention with this, but maybe make it a little bit more solid... not much of a critism, but I'm not much of a 3d-modeling expert lol.

Anyway, keep working at it!

PlusPlusKid responds:

I have got quite a bit better since this :) (in my opinion)